Easter Sunday is less than a week away and it’s likely that your church will experience your highest attendance numbers for the year. We all understand that making a good impression on visitors is crucial and that it’s important to communicate the Resurrection message in a fresh way to your regulars. But I’ve been in ministry long enough to know that this week can be really rough on the people working behind the scenes. Because there’s so much emphasis placed on this one Sunday, there’s a lot of pressure to strive for perfection and do extraordinary things, all while still finding time to do all of your normal, weekly duties. It can be downright exhausting.
1. Your hard work is worth it.
2. Going the extra mile can make all the difference.
3. Easter Sunday is important, but so is your family.
4. Two is better than one.
5. Everything cannot be perfect.
6. No matter how hard you try, something is still going to go wrong.
7. The power of God is not limited by your budget.
8. Jesus wants to connect with you.